Origin ReVital Rehabilitation Centre will be divided into four zones:
• Ground floor: accessible to residents of the Origin ReVital Mechelinki estate and to visitors. At this level you will find:
a) A 24h reception desk
b) A clinic with a waiting room
c) A multifunctional lounge / restaurant / bar
• Level -1: reserved for specialized rehabilitation services, available to individuals who have purchased a rehabilitation package during their stay in the Centre or use it as outpatient customers
• Level -2: a place where ReVital and ReVital Senior programmes will be held. It will be also accessible to individual customers who have purchased the Club Origin card or a one-off admission ticket (e.g.: to the swimming pool or the fitness centre).
• Hotel floors: two floors with over 60 rooms for people who come here for long-term inpatient rehabilitation treatment.
Comprehensive catering facilities will constitute a considerable strength of Centrum ReVital. The local restaurant will serve meals not only to residents of the Origin ReVital Mechelinki estate, but also to visitors.
Top-quality fresh products from local suppliers, as well as recipes developed in close cooperation with nutrition specialists, will make the menu of Centrum ReVital Restaurant foster convalescence, addressing all needs of residents of Centrum ReVital in order to boost their rehabilitation. Last but not least, they will definitely satisfy the palates of the most demanding guests.
The offer of Centrum ReVital will comprise over 1000 square metres of rehabilitation space, including:
• Exercise rooms intended for yoga and gymnastics classes as well as an aqua-fitness pool ensuring full comfort of users
• Spacious gyms with state-of-the-art equipment and numerous rehabilitation stations, facilitating supervision of a team of physiotherapists and contact with them
The building of Centrum ReVital Mechelinki will house rehabilitation and therapy facilities, as well as Origin ReVital programmes:
• Origin ReVital – a programme of comprehensive activation, comprising a number of strengthening treatments and individual classes
• Origin ReVital Senior – an equivalent of the Origin ReVital programme focusing on prevention, activation, and physiotherapy, tailored to the needs and possibilities of individuals with limited physical fitness and psychomotor performanceLearn more
• over 60 comfortable single rooms with an option to add another person (individual carer of family member)
• the rooms are furnished like hotel rooms in order to create an appropriate ambiance
• large bathrooms adapted to the needs of the disabled, illuminated so as to facilitate orientation in space even at night
• full board fostering convalescence
• specialist consultations
• nursing and carer services
• a free broadband and cable TV
• building interiors and surroundings with no architectural barriers
• a therapeutic garden – perfect for walks, relaxation, and outdoor exercise
• a reading room with a library, a TV room
Visit our website to learn more about our mission, history, and philosophy!Learn more